1. If you would like to help decorate the Church for Easter with a Lilly please write the person this Lilly is for along with your name and drop in the lock box with $10. The cut-off date is this Sunday, March 28th.
Also anyone interested in decorating for Easter please meet here at the Church Saturday, April 3rd at 9am.
2. Attention women! Please mark your calendars for Sunday, April 18 @ 3:30. Katherine Rafferty, Ph.D., will lead a discussion on purity as part of God’s call to holiness for Catholic women.
3. Ease fund applications are due by the end of day Thursday, April 1st.
4. Holy Week schedule is posted in the bulletin please take a bulletin as you leave today! Also, remember to bring your rice bowls back on Holy Thursday and place in the baskets that will be provided.
5. Starting Holy Thursday we will be taking the ropes down and opening the Church. Social distancing will still be required and the wearing of a mask.
6. And finally, we ask that you take all books and place on stands where you got them prior to Mass so that they can be quarantined. Thank you!